How to Impress a Woman
The feeling that you will need to impress a woman usually comes along with another feeling: do not screw this up.
Here are some of the signs that a guy is feeling the need to "impress" the woman that he's talking to:
1) He attempts to only say"cool" things, or things that will"impress" the woman.
2) He acts nervous and stilted during the conversation... sometimes coming across as "formal".
3) He tries to determine what the girl wants to hear.
4) If he says something that the woman does not like, he"back-pedals" and attempts to change what he said to match the girl.
5) He does not say anything"risky", does not tease the girl, and does not do anything to upset her.
Surprisingly enough, those are large turn-offs to girls. There are 5 things you will need to remember to impress a lady on a first date. Don't forget to shower, put on new deodorant and perfume before going on a date. Among the greatest turn-offs for a woman is if their date smells bad!
1) Keep it casual. Always try to be polite, but do not come across as being formal. Open the door for her, pull her out so that she can sit and push in. If eating in a restaurant, ask her how her meals is and if her drink becomes low, be certain you call the waiter/waitress to receive her a refill.
2) Keep talking! I can't stress this enough. Awkward silences are terrible on dates. Ask her questions about herself, to create the feminine feel like you care about her previous life. Try not to make it seem like an interrogation though. Ask things like'So have you ever been out of the U.S.' or'So where do you work?' Do not ever ask anything personal that could offend her.
3) If you had a fantastic time on your first date, ask her if she wants to return to your place to get some coffee. If the date did not go so well, or you're getting vibes that she isn't interested in you, simply offer to drop her off at her home. On the way to her house/your home, ask her if she enjoyed it. If it seems like she had a fantastic time, talk about how you loved it and would like to know if she would go out with you again sometime.
4) (Assuming you're dropping her off at her home.) Walk up her to the door. On the way there, talk about how much fun you had with her. Give her a hug good-bye, and return to the car. Never stand in the door waiting to get invited in. Women generally find this very rude. Being rude to your date is just about the worst thing you can do.
5) (Assuming you invited her over to your home ) Walk her indoors and go to the kitchen. Make coffee for both of you, and talk about her and yourself. Don't make any moves on her. The majority of women don't want to have sex on a first date. Before she leaves, don't forget to get her number and tell her you'll call her later in the week about perhaps going out again sometime.